What We Offer
Gary and Denise Nebeker combine excellent academic training, decades of ministry experience, and a deep knowledge of the souls of leaders. The result is a fresh conversation full of insight, wisdom, and care.
Dr. Gregory E. Ganssle, Professor of Philosophy, Talbot School of Theology
What Are Your Needs?
- Leadership coaching: Developing effective skills, identifying weariness or anxiety, navigating relational challenges
- Marriage coaching: Bad dances, communication glitches, personality differences, competing values, health or sexual challenges
- Premarital coaching: Assessing emotional health, attachment styles, family of origin issues; ensuring vitalized harmony
- Sabbatical coaching: Preparing leaders for rest, renewal, reflection, recalibration, and re-entry
- Enneagram coaching: Utilizing the Wagner Enneagram Personality Styles Scales (WEPSS) for both individuals, couples, and ministry teams
- Team development: Maximizing team unity, purpose, vision
- Spiritual direction: Discerning the Holy Spirit’s invitational presence for vocation, relocation, or relationships; persevering through Dark Nights, spiritual dryness, besetting sins
- Relationship conflict resolution: Addressing tensions between pastors, elders, deacons, staff persons, lay-leaders, or congregants
- Spiritual retreats: Guided one-day, or weekend
- Men’s pornography recovery: Either with regular one-on-one sessions, or with small groups
- The Pastor Space: A small-group collective for pastors seeking spiritual renewal
- Women’s whole person integrity groups: Acquiring elegant confidence and wisdom by means of union with Christ
- Speaking engagements: Marriage conferences, special topics related to spiritual formation, emotional health, or relational holiness
If any of these speak to a particular need of yours, we want to help.
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 402-880-8197.
Make An Appointment