As a ministry spouse, you are deeply affected by the demands of your partner’s calling. You need someone to walk with you as you . . .
- Seek to clarify your own calling
- Deal with feelings of loneliness and invisibility in your marriage
- Pursue emotionally healthy friendships
- Clarify the expectations of your ministry leaders and others
- Recognize disappointment with God
- Feel an absence of God’s presence
- Enter seasons of spiritual sluggishness
- Recover from marital infidelity
- Attempt to respond to God in the midst of the pain and disorder of life
If any of these describe your journeying reality, we want to help. If you do not have anyone to talk to about these matters, please contact us.
All our work can be done over the phone and internet, making it convenient to your schedule.